Inspired by the Fall Theatre Showcase piece
“Coffee Shop Pantomine”
we are pleased to offer 12 ounce bags of
EL CERRITO GAUCHOS COFFEE SHOP BLEND
for $10 a bag!
- Roasted by McLaughlin Coffee, Emeryville
- Founded by Mike McLaughlin ’57 and Barbara Marsicano McLaughlin ’68
- Mike is also a former teacher of students from Helms, Kennedy and Portola
- $4 of every bag sold goes to benefit the ECHS Theatre Program!
The blend is McLaughlin’s Max’s blend which is a dark roast, full-bodied coffee with a smooth finish.
PRE-ORDER NOW!! WHOLE BEAN OR GROUND
- How do I order? Send your cash, check or money order made out to
- “EC Supporters of the Performing Arts” along with your attached order form.
- Please specify your delivery option and provide contact information. Orders can also be delivered to the front office at ECHS .
- Delivery options: Student pickup lunchtime 5/10 & 5/11, Delivery to ECHS staff, El Cerrito or Kensington volunteer delivery by the Saturday before Mother’s Day, customer pickup at ECHS Theatre Showcase*, or by priority mail to all other CA locations for up to 2 bags for an additional $5.
- See order form for details.
ORDER DEADLINE FRIDAY 4/27- we are trying to custom pack this to order!
- *Pick up your pre-orders at our ECHS Theatre Showcase on Friday May 18th -before the show- between 6 and 7 pm.
- Not organized enough to pre-order?
- Some Gauchos Coffee Shop Blend whole bean will also be available to purchase at the May 18th Theatre Showcase for $12.
- MAIL PAYMENT AND ORDER TO : GAUCHOS COFFEE c/o Tracy Giles 3020 El Cerrito Plaza, #507, El Cerrito CA 94530.
- Will accept pre-orders via email- but no delivery until payment.
- **CAN DELIVER ORDER WITH PAYMENT ATTACHED TO FRONT OFFICE OF HIGH SCHOOL