Skip to content
The School-to-College/Career Center is open daily from 9:00-12:15 in room A 209.
- Computers and printers are available to use by all students who have a current ID and a signed Technology Use Agreement form.
- College Outreach Services advise students about colleges, financial aid and SAT/ACT preparation. Educational Guidance (Mondays: 9:00-3:45, Wednesdays: 9:00-2:30) and UpWard Bound (Fridays 10:00-2:00).
- Contra Costa College Advisor
- SAT, SAT Subject Test and ACT prep information and materials. Register online for the SAT at www.collegeboard.org and for the ACT at www.actstudent.org. Registration online requires a credit card or a fee waiver obtained from your counselor.
- Military Opt-Out forms for Juniors and Seniors
- Work permit request forms and work permits (work permits are required by all working students under age 18)
- College catalogs and career binders
- Monthly Senior Scholarship Bulletin
- Financial Aid information, Cal Grants, FAFSA
- College Visits and Parent Information Nights
- GPA Verification Forms
- Job Listings and Internships when available
- Special Education Vocational Assessment
- Letters of Recommendation forms and instructions for students on how to ask for a letter, when to ask, who to ask and how to follow up with an appropriate thank you note