- Do you like sharing things with other people?
→ Of course, I do. There is a saying that: “Sharing is caring”. I believe that sharing would enhance the long-lasting relationship with other people. The enjoyment and endearing feeling of some milestones in our lives will be more valuable and memorable when we experience them with somebody by our side. Moreover, the act of sharing shows the meaningful aspect of our personality, caring about others, not just selfish interests.
2. Do you like watching films?
→ Definitely, I love watching films, all genres of them. I try to absorb and enjoy as many different kinds of films as I can, whether it be the blockbuster Avengers: End Game, emotional rollercoaster like Parasite, or visual effects such as The Lion King. Film is a medium that can transport you to radically different worlds and environments. That’s why I and so many others love it.
3. Do you like listening to music?
→ Yes, of course, I’ve always been a big fan of music since I was a little girl. I’m really into going to a lot of music festival such as Thơm which is held in Saigon at Hoa Lư stadium. Sometimes I also listen to music before sleeping at night for one hour and when I am riding my motorbike, which will both help me relax and feel more energetic when I hear the tune.
4. Do you like playing sports?
→ Well to be honest, I would say that I am actually quite keen on playing sports, but I would probably have to say that I enjoy badminton the most. It not only releases stress and refreshes my mind, but it also gives me a sense of solidarity with my friends. In addition to badminton, I’m pretty fond of swimming, which is due to the fact that it has all the benefits, and strengthens all my muscles equally.
TỔNG HỢP TỪ VỰNG:
- enhance the long-lasting relationship: duy trì mối quan hệ lâu dài
- emotional rollercoaster: cảm xúc thăng trầm
- absorb (v): miệt mài
- to be a big fan of = to be keen on = to be into something: thích/đam mê thứ gì đó
- release stress (v): giải tỏa căng thẳng
- refresh someone mind (v): thư giãn đầu óc
- solidarity (n): tình đoàn kết
Một số từ vựng và bài mẫu theo dạng câu hỏi Liking trong IELTS Speaking Part 1, các bạn tham khảo nha.